CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

For those eagle eyed you will see I posted this on Wednesday not Tuesday but our internet wasn't working yesterday so I'm late sharing my card with you all.
First things first, have you seen the new graphics????


Aren't they brilliant?????
Now our new challenge started on Tuesday and it's my team's turn to host the challenge and we want to see
Teddy Bo Tuesday - A two week extravaganza! Challenge #34:

::A GIFT CARD::
(CARD THAT CONTAINS A GIFT I.E. TEALIGHTS, CHOCCY, GIFT CARD)

CHALLENGE CLOSES SUNDAY 24th JUNEAT MIDNIGHT UK TIME


YOUR ENTRY MUST CONTAIN A TEDDY BO & CO IMAGE

Now as I like being different my card is very different to the rest of the teams AMAZING creations.
So as you know my parents finally move into their new home on Friday and as soon as I saw the moving images I knew I had to use them. Now one of Mum's main worries is remembering which box has the kettle so they can have a brew so the "gift" on my card is a tea bag. The sentiment on the tag reads "First things first, put the kettle on"




TEDDYBOBEA_132 coloured with copic's and prisma's
Elegant step card blank by WhichcraftsUK
Papers are Kraft funday by MME
Magnolia Tag
Twine, paw brad and key from my stash
Tea bag thanks to my MIL as my Mum has pinched all mine!
Hugs
H xx

2 comments:

Sue Nicholson

Hi H, wonderful card, luv your embellishments finishing touches. Cheers Sue N x

Lau W

Oh superb card, very nice creation and this stamp is so cute !
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails