CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 4 June 2012

Helllloooooo have you missed me???

I'm sorry I have taken such a long absence from here but with the wedding over with, parents moved and their golden wedding just around the corner I'm finally getting my bum back at my craft desk.
I have managed to get a few cards made over the past couple of months.
I will be back over the coming days with photo's of my various makes but first I thought I'd get you up to date on my life.

The wedding of my Niece and her new hubby went perfectly if only the breeze could have been warmer.
The hours and hours of planning and preparation I did for it showed and everyone complemented me on the day which was nice.


Here they are at the end of the evening with John wearing the cake stand as a halo.
They spent a wonderful week in Mexico and are now back at work as dairy farmers.
Just 6 days after that saw my parents leave the family farm and move into temporary accommodation in an old caravan on a friends farm and their labrador move in with us until they make their final move to their new home on June 15th.
This was our family farm.


And finally we are just 6 days away from Mum and Dad celebrating their Golden Wedding Anniversary with a big party full and family and friends.
I'm currently in the process of making a wall display featuring their wedding photo's. I will show you it when it's complete.
I also have something incredibly wonderful to share with you.
 Last January my engagement ring snapped and then we lost it. Finally found it in February this year only for the jeweller said it was not repairable.
So guess my surprise when my very gorgeous hubby got down on one knee and asked me to marry him again and produced the most amazing engagement ring!!!
It's the one in ring in the middle.


I have also decided to step down from The cutie pie challenge blog and D'Arcy's diaries so I can give 100% to the best bear in the world Teddy Bo!!

And finally here is one of the cards I've made recently.


This card was for a little girls 2nd birthday and features the first Teddy Bo I ever remember seeing.
TEDDYBEA_116 coloured with copic's and prisma's.
 Glamour dust for her wings.
Spellbinder star circle
Cheery Lynn butterflies
Papers are the gorgeous Teddy Bo ones.
Lace and gems from stash.

So as you can see I've been kept very busy and very soon I will be having a followers blog candy give away to say thank you to those of you that still come and visit me, so keep your eyes peeled.
So see you soon,
H xx

4 comments:

Sue Nicholson

Yipee your back, missed you. Brilliant card cheers Sue N x

Anonymous

Scrummy card, love the piccies, glad it's all starting to come together now - I've missed you! xxxx

Loopylou.

oh hazel that card is way too cute, I love the pink gingham paper and that teddy bo is a sweetie!! your ring is gorgeous hun.
huge hugs Lou xxxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear)

Gorgeous photos - love the card xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails