CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 July 2011

Happy Birthday Tom

My nephew turns 11 next month and he will begin high school in September.  Time seems to be going faster and faster or that just me??
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Totally Papercrafts - one for the boys
and
The sweet stop - for the sketch used.




The boy is from Spesch stamps and hes coloured with copics.  The edge punch used is fiskars bracket punch.   I have also used bakers devine twine and a peel off happy birthday.
Hugs
H xx

6 comments:

Shannon White

OMGosh What fabulous coloring!Just Amazing! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Jennipher

I must agree with Shannon! Fabulous coloring of this darling image. Thanks for joining us at the Sweet Stop. I've signed up to follow your blog!

Cathymac

This card with be perfect for your nephew! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy

Another great creation Hazel. Love the cute image and the fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Vicky

Fantastic hun...!

thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Tracey Feeger

This is amazing. Your colouring is perfect and he looks so darn cool. Nice card. I love it.
mwah
Trace
Spesch Stamps

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails