CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Craft Mojo has gone on its holidays

For some reason my craft mojo has decided to take a holiday, hence the lack of posts off me recently.
I think the main reason has been the amount of pain I've been in due a couple of falls recently.
So today I have a card to share with you all and although it is fairly simple, with few embellishments I hope you like it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers - spots and stripes
Craft your passion - anything goes
Papertake - Anything goes
Stamptacular - doubles (2 glitter squares)
Paper Sundaes - stitching
Do you stack up - squares (square card and glitter squares)
Copic Oz - copic coloured embellishments
Bugaboo - anything goes
Sketch n stash - sketch below plus new TGF stamp and old striped paper

And here's my card :




She is coloured with copic's, with a little white gel pen to do the shine on her shoes and the spots on her t-shirt and bow.  She has been fussy cut out and then mounted with foam pads onto the lemon card.
The faux stitching is done with black glaze pen for a change.
The pearls and spotty ribbon are coloured with copic's to match the colour theme going on.
The striped paper was bought when I first started crafting as was the lemon glitter card used for the squares.  And believe it or not but the teal card is actually a left over from my childhood.  My Dad used to drive for some paper companies and would bring me card home every now and then.  Wish he still did, I would save a fortune.
Hopefully I will be back later in the week with some more cards, but sitting at my desk is pretty painful right now so I will just have to see how I get on,
Hugs
H xx

19 comments:

WencheP

This is adorable! Great colors. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Tammy

This is sooo cute! I love your coloring, her hair is perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
Tammy :)

Denise

Very pretty card with such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

Faye

Oh I think this is gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing with my sketch at Sketch n Stash. Good Luck. x

sparklingblackrose

So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, hope to see you again soon! Elaine GDT -xxx- p.s I have new candy!

Naomi

Adorable card...love the TGF image...I hope you`re feeling better soon! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Jenny

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes this week. I love your hair colouring - I am off to try to copy that. Thank you for the inspiration.

Tenny Kusuma

What a beautiful card. The coloring is just AWESOME. I hope you feel better soon. Thank you for sharing this and for playing along with DYSU challenge blog this week.

Vicky

Just the cutest sweetie..!

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

hugs Vicky xx

fatmonica

Lovely card-like the yellow background!

Jodie Mackrell

cute card! thank you for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

Melissa S.

Mojo or no this is just fantastic. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the colors. Simple yet beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo this week.

Cazro

Lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at CCM Challenge. Caz

Anonymous

Beautiful card, Hazel. Love your coloring.

Kathy Jones

Sorry to hear about your falls and hope it's nothing too serious! Your card is darling and love how you've coloured your pearls and ribbon!!! Thanks so much for playing the CopicOz Challenge!!!

Atc Sisterhood

What a wonderful card. Thank you for joining us for "Anything Goes" week at Craft Your Passion Challenges. ~ Jamie

Anonymous

Adorable card.Your colouring's just gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Andrea

Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

Jill

gorgeous card love the image she's adorable great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails