CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 10 March 2011

Tiddly Inks Challenge 41-Kraft with me

Over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog this weeks challenge is to use Kraft paper somewhere in you project.
I only possess one small piece of kraft paper that I had as a leftover from a card making class so I had to think very hard as there was no second chances if I messed up.
I used the following sketch from Friday Sketchers :


And here is my card:


The very cute little girl is called Whatcha doin? and she is coloured with copics.  The spots on her bow are just by holding the blending pen on the bow for a couple of seconds.  I have dotted the edge of the image with pink sakura stardust pen.  The piece of kraft cardstock is by woodware and I have stamped a baroque swirl background stamp in versamark ink to give a light pattern that hasn't shown up on camera.
The circular cardstock is pearlised pink and is embosses with a flowers and vines cuttlebug embossing folder.
The raffia was given to me by my very good friend Kath.  The pearls are from my stash.
This card is also being entered into the Bugaboo anything goes challenge.
Thanks for dropping on by,
Hugs
H xx 

14 comments:

Loopylou.

hiyah hazel!! i love your card hun, the little bits of bling are gorgeous and she is coloured so beautifully. thank you for joining the tiddly inking fun again this week!! hugs Lou xxx

CraftyMomOf3

So sweet Hazel!! Simple, adorable and oh so pretty!!

Thanks for joining us again this week at TI!

Hugs!

Rach

this card is just too cute.
Thank you for playing along with my sketch this week @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Jodie Mackrell

cute card! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

mfc.melissamade2

Hey you! Love this design...love that metallic piece in the background. Tiddly image looks simply gorgeous in all those soft colors too! Thanks for joining us again this week Hazel - you are fantastic!
Hugs,
M

Scrappy~Sarah

great card

Aussieleigh

Hiya Hazel....such a sweet card from you this week...love your coloring and that pop of silver! thanks for joining us at Tiddlyinks this week

Jenny

Lovely card, such a sweet image.

fatmonica

Love the card.The image is just gorgeous!

Larissa

Hi Hazel.
Love tour card. The circle is so pretty and I love tour colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

Jan Hunnicutt

She is so sweet! What a great idea for a Mother's Day card :) Thanks for playing in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

Super sweet Hazel! :)

Unknown

Hazel I absolutely LOVE this! the embossed shiny circle is such a great addition!
Marlena:)

DonnaMundinger

so cute Hazel! Love the embossing against the kraft and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inkers this week. xxD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails