CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Miss Anya Mother's Day Card

I've finally got this image onto a card.  It's been coloured in for a few days now but I have lacked the time to put her onto a card.
This card is being entered into the Friday Sketchers Challenge (see sketch below) and the Anything Goes Challenge where you have to use die cuts.

Here is the Friday sketchers sketch :


And here is my card:


This Miss Anya is from the Miss Anya Love Collection and is coloured with copics and the flowers and headband are coloured with sakura stardust pens.  I used the same sakura pens to give her a dotty border.
The PP in the background is from Kanban and all other papers were from my scrap bag.  The lilac panel was embossed with the cuttlebug d'vine embossing folder.
The die cut flowers were done using a woodware punch and then coloured with chalk inks.  The gem in the middle was originally white but I coloured them with my copics to match the image.
The small gem hearts on the embossed panel are actually nail art purple hearts.  Don't they look great??
Thanks for dropping on by and leaving me some amazing comments,
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails