CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 20 March 2011

Doodle Dragon Studios Challenge - Spring Showers

Sorry for being a bad blogger this week.  I've swapped some of my daily painkillers for a patch and it's taking a bit of getting used to.  I'm just sooooo tired.  Hopefully once my body gets used to it, I will feel more awake.
Anyway onto this weeks challenge over at Doodle Dragon Studios.
Here's what Dustin has to say about this weeks challenge "  Make something fun using "Spring Showers" as your theme.  This could be wedding showers, baby showers, spring, rain showers with my images...use your imagination.  I look forward to seeing what you have created.  Remember all who submit something using my images receives Pike's Points."
Here's my card :


The cute bee is from the latest release, which you can find here.  He's called bee basket.  I chose him as I saw my first bumble bee this week.
He's coloured with my copics and I have used some glamour dust on his wings to give that little sparkle.
The scalloped circle was cut on my cricut and i have faux stitched around the edges with sakura black star dust pen.  The patterned paper was made using 3 small flowers stamps and black chalk ink.  These has yellow gem centres along with the flower he's holding in his hand.
The ribbon is a left over from my childhood and the yellow card candy is some of the newly released flower patterned candy that I got at the GNPE show yesterday.
I will be back later to show you all the goodies I got yesterday,
Hugs
H xx 

9 comments:

Gramma

Wow... a lot of work went into this card... Great layout and coloring. TFS!
Hugz,
Gramma

MiniOwner

Awwwww sooo cute!
Sue x

Denni

This is bee-utiful!! LOVE IT!

misteejay

LOL that bee is so cute - what a fun little character.

Toni :o)

luvmy2k9z

Nice job...like the round card. Those aren't seen too often. great job. I like the image too.

Jennifer Dove

this is just the cutest! tHaNk you for joining us over on Dustin Pike's Blog. Bee sure and email Dustin for your pike points :)

Lelia Pierce

Hehe! I love the circular shape! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Dragon Studios!

XXX

designsfromwithinbycharlotte

Hazel, what a great idea a circle card is! Love the colors and prettiness of this sweet bee! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Doodle Dragon Studios.
Charlotte
DDS DT

NanaConnie

Love how you made the background paper! Very creative.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails