CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Ohhh we've got lovely new Teddy Bo graphics

Good morning/afternoon or evening Teddy Bo fans.
Today I'm blogging to remind you all to please join us for our challenge
Distress It
I'm not that good at this challenge but I gave it a go so why don't you?

I also have some scrummy new Teddy Bo graphics to show you


Cute or what?!?!?!?!?
Quick run to the store and add them to your collection and at just £1.65 a go and they take up no drawer space you can afford to treat yourself.
So quick run to the store but don't forget to come back and check out what I've made below.

So glad you've managed to get your Teddy Bo fix and so onto my card.




TEDDYBO_208 
Coloured with copic's and clear glitter pen for his cape.
Making Memories paper distresser used on all the red and blue card
Boom and Bang were found on the net, printed, 
cut out then glazed with glossy accents
Double stepper card by Which craft UK
Stars cut in glitter paper using my spellbinder star circles 

Honestly I was going to colour his undies in but thought he looked so cute with his Tighty Whiteys that I just added some shading.

Thanks for popping by,
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails