CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 31 August 2012

Good Evening Teddy Bo Fans

How quick has this week gone by?? It's not so long ago I was writing my last Teddy Bo post.
So today I have another card made with the lovely Teddy Bea.



TEDDYBEA_214 Little Ballet Bea
Coloured with copic's.
I've added glamour dust to her skirt, flock to her pompoms and gems to the centre of her flowers.
Paper is glittered and embossed velum by Papermania
Spellbinder Floral Ovals
Heart ribbon from stash
Butterfly was off a wedding favour I went to the other week

If you need to stock up on all the latest images then here's a link to the store

Don't forget you still have time to enter our challenge which is 

Black, white and one other colour

Thanks for popping over to see me and don't forget to check out my post on tuesday using one of the best-ist ever Teddy Bea theres ever been.
Hugs
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails