CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 26 August 2012

Flippin Blogger

I had this post set to go live on Friday but for some stupid reason it chose Friday 2nd of August not Friday 24th August!! Why I don't flippin know. 
But here it is :

Happy Friday Blogger's and I hope you lot's of exciting things coming up this bank holiday weekend. My hubby is working 8am to midnight on the saturday and sunday is 4pm til midnight. Followed by 2 days of 8am til midnight!!

Anyhoo, you're not here to hear me whinge you're here to see another of my Teddy Bo cards. But first did you see the new release of Teddy Bo images?


Who ate all the pies??? Teddy bo did!!

Here's my new card. Please don't forget to enter our new challenge that is called 
Black, white and one other colour




TEDDYBEA_010
Coloured with copic's
Glamour dust was added to her bubbles
Spellbinder picot edge circles used with a second die cut under the image and sentiments in purple glitter
Papers are First Edition Dreamcatcher
Sparkle ribbon from my local market


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails