CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 September 2011

Why I havn't posted

Yesterday I went to the Great Northern Papercraft Extravaganza.  I began by doing the Barbara Grey Clarity workshop which was great even though I turned up late.  It was my first go with a brayer and I was quite pleased with my first attempt. I will post a photo of this further down.
Next came the shopping.  I did really well and got everything on my wish list and came home with some pennies!!
On a more exciting note my Niece has tentatively booked her wedding.  I say tentatively as she is currently living in Devon and her wedding will be in her home town, here up north.
She is hoping to come up real soon to check it out.  I can't wait to see her as I have only seen her once this year and have missed her terribly.  She is like a daughter to me as I have no children and I helped bring her up as her Mum (my sis) was killed when she was 21 months old. 
So want to see my Barbara Grey class Christmas scene?


Not bad for a first attempt eh?  Although how anyone could get into the church with such deep snow drifts is anybody's guess.
I will be back tomorrow with hopefully 2 cards,
Hugs
H xx

2 comments:

Ellis

Fabulous christmas scene Hazel! =)
I've entered the blogcandy at the new challngeblog now!
Hugs, Elenor

♥Gemma♥

Absolutely amazing for your 1st attempt..cant wait to see more ;D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails