CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 September 2011

My fist Teddy Bo stamp I bought coloured for the first time with Prismacolor pencils

It appears my pain medication isn't strong enough and needs upping so I haven't be able to colour or make cards for a few days now but today I have finally got my Prismacolor pencils out and have given them a go.
Today is it Teddy Bo's top tips Thursday and today's lesson is by the super talented Nicole.  I fell in love with Nicole's cards immediately, and it's thanks to her an another amazing designer Femke that I decided to give pencils a go.
The tutorial Nicole has put together is really well and made the process for a complete novice such as myself very easy to follow.
Nicole used in her tutorial the very first Teddy Bo image I ever bought so I printed it off and here is my end result.  I hope you like it.


I had all the same colours as Nicole except for the darkest brown, so my bear is slightly lighter in colour, but I'm happy with it.  I now need to make her into a card and I can then enter the Teddy Bo challenge which is things with wings.
Hugs
H xx

4 comments:

Nicolchen

Hi Hazel

Thanks so much for your lovely words! It´s my first coloring tutorial and I´m happy that it was helpful for you :0))).

Your coloring is just superb ... I´m looking forward to your creation with this cutie ;0).

Hugs Nicole

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear)

Are we making you buy pencils as well as bears now? lol! - glad you enjoyed Nicole's tutorial you could hang on until next Thursday use next weekes tutorial and still have time to enter the challenge ;c)

Hugs,
Debbie

PS A++ for your homework xx

Jill

Hazel, you are a star :)
Your colouring is perfect and you made Bea look wonderful!
Nicole is a great teacher, thats for sure!
Can't wait to se this beauty on one of your gorgeous cards
Well done, a big gold star from me!
Hugs

Liz McGuire,

Wow, this is fab colouring, looking forward to the finished card,

liz x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails