CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 26 May 2011

You make the world a better place

I think this might be the first time I have inked this gorgeous fairy up since I got her at the Harrowgate papercraft show in March.  I can't believe it, as she is just one of the best fairies around.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Magical Monday - white plus one other colour
A spoonful of sugar - things with wings
Lili of the valley - I believe in fairies
Sunday sketch and stamp - the sketch below


And here's my card - 




The fairy is coloured with copics with glamour dust on her wings and wand and my clear sakura stardust pen on the dandelion seeds, her ribbon in her hair and on her petticoat.
This stamp is called Dandelion clock and the sentiment circle is from the Mixed circle sentiments set.
The white squares were spritzed with my turquoise perfect pearl mists and then embossed with a folder that came free with the docrafts magazine.  The PP was also spritzed with the same perfect pearl mist, which gives the most gorgeous shimmer IRL, but its not picked up on camera sorry.
Hugs
H xx

6 comments:

Unknown

Hi Hazel, a beautiful card and lovely colour combo.

Hugs, Barbara xx

Heidi

Gorgeous cardA I love the color. Thanks for playing the Magical Mondays Challenge.

Marion

Gorgeous card and one of my fav LOTV images. Great colour combo. Thanks for playing along at Magical Monday
Marion

Sarah

This is beautiful. Lovely soft tones and a sweet image too. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

Lacey Stephens

Cute card. I love all of your details and take on the White plus One challenge. Thanks for playing along with the Magical Monday Challenge. We will have a new one tomorrow - I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
Magical Monday Challenge DT

Donalda

Oh this is just beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at LOTV

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails