CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tiddly Inks Puzzle Adventure Blog Hop

Hi there everyone,
Todays card features a Tiddly Ink image and is part of the Tiddly Inks Puzzle Adventure Blog Hop.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Sketch Saturday : The sketch below
Sentimental Sundays - anything goes
Paper Sundaes - magical and mythical

And heres my card :

Sorry its such a poor photo, but the rain has started again, and its really dull here.
I am not 100% happy with this card but after my fall I'm not able to sit and craft for very long at all so this will be as good as I can get it, I'm afraid.
The image used is Rainbow Dreams and she has been coloured with my copics.
Do you like the sentiment?  Well is was made by my super talented friend Marion and she has kindly said I can share it with you all.  So just click on the sentiment below and then right-click and do save as.


Please pop over to her blog When the scrap hits the fun! and see what other goodies she has to offer.  She gives her wonderful sentiments for free but I'm sure she wouldn't say no to kind comments of thanks and maybe becoming a follower so you can keep up to date with what she has going on.
Thanks for dropping by,
H xx

27 comments:

Loopylou.

hiyah hazel, awwww this is very very cute. i love how she perches on her little rainbow and the glittery polka dots are fab!! the sentiment is really sweet too! huge hugs Lou xxxx

Claire

Love it, very sweet.
C
xx

mimi.bricole

what a great card!! love all those pretty colours!!

Gunvor

What a cute card!

Jenn Borjeson

Awwww - so cute!!!

ChickieChirps

So cute and I love the colours! I just love rainbows!

Arabella

Jules

This is so cute!

Judi

I just love this card! Life should be full of rainbows!

Stephanie aka Nerdette

Adorable glittery card. The sentiment is perfect. The layout is a keeper too. It's nice to make a rainbow on a rainy day and it's even nice that you were able to share your friends work too.

Star

This is just absolutely lovely! I love how bright and cheerful it is. =D I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals

It is a lovely bright card...hope the rainbow drives your clouds away. :)

Tracy Jedi

This is so cute! Your coloring is great and I really like that layout! Your friend did a great job on that sentiment...it is very cute!

Christine

This is very cute, love your rainbow! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

jenlynnie

hope that you start feeling better. your card looks great.

marion82

wow sweetie this looks amazing!! thank you for using my sentiment!!! hugs
M...please feel better soon I've missed you!!

Catherine

Your card is so so pretty ! Love the cute image ! Hug x

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff)

Such a beautiful retirement card, and I love that sentiment, thank you! :D

Cindi

Great card! Love the colors and the sparkle :)

Larissa

Great card Hazel! I love rainbow pixie and you coloured her so lovely. I am in love with your adorable dotted glitter paper, so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hugs,
Larissa

Unknown

Oh Hazel, just wonderful, as always! I love that sentiment! What an amazing card!

Amy

Fabulous retirement card! Love the sentiment with her and the fun papers you've used!

Shirley

Hazel, what a fabulous card you've created and I love your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for the word art.

Maz

I think the card is lovely and the sentiment is great! x

Alica

Adorable! Love the rainbow! Very sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Hugs,
Alica ;)

femke

this is very sweet!!! the sentiment is perfect for her.

greetings femke

Cazza

Such a great image and lovely and bright DP's too!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

TR

Beautiful colors on a terrific card. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails