CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 May 2011

How many fingers are you?

This card is being entered into a few challenges.  They are :-
Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday PCP group - 2 PP, silly Sentiment and bling
Bugaboo Wacky wednesday CDAC group - 2 PP, silly sentiments and bling
Bugaboo challenge - summer celebrations (PP has lots of summer words, plus image coloured with blue skys)
Do You Stack Up? - Animals
Stamptacular Sunday - Bears, this guy is called butterfly bear
A spoonful of sugar - things with wings
CPS challenge - for using the sketch below


And so onto my card :


Here's a close-up of my cute Butterfly Bear from Bugaboo digi stamps, who have a 50% off sale still on until the 31st May.


This was my first attempt at doing a cloudy sky with my copics so I'm really pleased it turned out so well.
Here is the silly sentiment from Inkadinkado, it also has a matching sky background.


And finally here is an angled shot so you can see just how blingy his wings are.


This guy was coloured with my copic's as usual and I then carefully cut out his wings, leaving any grass the went over the wings. His eyes are coloured with a sakura glaze pen to make them shiny.  I then applied DST to some scrap card stock and covered it with my new gilding flakes, to make the wings.
The PP are both from my scrap drawer and the strips across the middle are made by colouring white C/S with the same blue used for the sky and  the other is a strip of DST covered with the gilding flakes so that both strips matched the rest of the card.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog today and please come back again soon,
Hugs
H xx

7 comments:

Denise

Fab card. Really cute image and sentiment and I just love those wings. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

WencheP

Very cute! Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Min

Just perfect Hazel - I love it! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Grads, Dads & Other Celebrations" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Peggysue

So cute and what great coloring you have done!! I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? ANIMAL challenge & hope to see you again!

Becky G

Very cute card! I love the sentiment with this image! Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug!
Becky Givans =)

Bron

What a gorgeous card you have shared with us this week. The glitter looks great and the image is soooo cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamptacular we hope to see you agaon soon. Hugs from Bron :D

fatmonica

What a cute card!Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails