CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 July 2012

This nearly got ripped up

Today I made 2 cards. One for Hubby for our anniversary tomorrow and this one for my niece's 17th birthday on Wednesday.
It's a big birthday time so hoping to share some of the other cards I've made.

 Image is Tickled Pink,coloured with copics,

 papers are First Edition Summer Breeze,

 spellbinder butterfly circle and Whimsy stamps pennants.

 I added clear glitter pen to her bow and lips,

 sentiment stamp is off the Teddy Bo freebie from the mag.

 I added anitas clear gloss to her glasses but it doesn't show,

 Just noticed I forgot to do her bracelet. 

I followed a sketch from the lovely Woo, who hosts a monthly stretch challenge

on Aly's crafty den group on Facebook

See you tomorrow with Hubby's anniversary card,

Hugs

H xx


1 comments:

Claire

This is a lovely card hun, glad you didn't rip it up. Hugs, Claire x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails