CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tiddly Inks sale and New additions to my blog candy

If you're quick you will still have time to check out the Tiddly Inks Sale, but be warned I went to get the brilliant pirate treasure map and came out with the said treasure map but also 6 Tiddly Ink digi stamps!!


And now onto the additions I have added to my blog candy.  I was due to show you all on sunday but after a very hectic few days I can now reveal what else I have to offer you.


The above are Tsukineko brilliance pearlescent ink pad, wrmk Maya road kraft tickets and finally wrmk swirl clear stamps.

And finally I am very proud to announce I can in the Tiddly Inks top 5 again this week for my drawers from the other day.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget you only have 5 more days to enter my blog candy.  Entry closes midnight January 31st uk time.

1 comments:

JaneH

Love your blog and those Tiddly Inks stamps. I'd never seen them before, but will have to get hold of some now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails