CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 9 January 2011

LOTV challenge card & Sketch saturday callenge cards

Ive made two cards today, both for people who have a an operation recently.
The firts one is being entered into the Lili of the Valley challenge and uses the Little nurse image.

this week its a sketch challenge.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:



The image is coloured with copic ciao's.  The stripy paper is from papermania called rose garden I think.
The corner swirly bits are cut using a spellbinder shapability set that included christmas images.

I have used the latest sketch from over on Sketch Saturday.
Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


You may think this is a very bizarre get well card so I will explain the story behind the image.
My Dads best friend is going into hospital for an operation on his neck.  Dad asked if he was having his rusty bolts replaced, hence the Frankenstein.  The wording inside the card read "i heard you were feeling a little off colour".

For those out there who love Dustin Pike's digi stamps then I just thought I 'd let you know that the January membership has just gone on-line for a bargain price of $7.50 for 40 digi images!
He also has a new website nearly ready to go live.
If you love a bargain he also has giving fans a final chance to buy the goody bags.
You can find details about his new website, the January membership and the goody bags here.

I hope you have liked my cards and I would love to hear from you so please drop me a message,
H xx

4 comments:

Sue Jones

Love that get well card - i have that stamp and have used it quite a bit :)

debby4000

Wonderful, adorable cards.
luv
Debby

SemSee

What fab cards! Love them! Thank you for joining in sketch #137 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

Dena

Your LOTV card is too cute! Love the pretty papers!
Thank you for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails