CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Why I have been so quiet

I know I said last week I would be back with a another card the next day but I was struck down with a two day migraine. Never had one that bad before and it really wiped me out.
So once I was over that I then had a set of  wedding invite's to make for my cousin's wedding in August, where I am to be one of eight bridesmaids!!!


Here they all are ready to be collected. Louise loved a design that was a sample on a tattered lace launch and this is my version.
I have used centura pearl card for both the gold and the white shimmer.
Tied together embossing folder.
Tattered lace bows.
Cosmic shimmer olympic gold acrylic glue for the gold pearls.
Inkylicious wedding words stamps.
Metal embellishments off eBay.

Each invite consists of 23 liquid pearls which makes a total of 1702 pearls!!!
Think I can class myself as an expert at using those now.
Nearly as good as Creative Expressions demonstrator Julia Watts!!

So there you go, I've been a busy girl behind the scene's and would like to thanks my best friend Kath for coming over and helping so I didn't go too mad with all the repetition.

I have a card to share with you either later today or tomorrow and I'd love your honest opinion on it.  It's not my usual style and I'm just not happy with it and don't know if it's just me or not.
so thought I'd let you decide,
Crafty hugs
H xxx

2 comments:

Shirley

Hazel, these are absolutely stunning. I would say you're probably better than Julia Watts now. I thought they were singly applied pearls. No wonder your cousin loves them, they are stellar.

BattyCrafter

Hazel, these are gorgeous! I'm so glad you've come back to card-making. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails