CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Time for Inkylicious fun

My aim today was to share a card I made yesterday along with the digi sentiment I created for you all to download but being me I forgot to take a photo of the card!! Yes I know, bloody typical.
So instead I have a different card to share. This one is also made with Inkylicious stamps, just not the same stamps. I will re-make the other card and share that in a day or two.
So on to today's card. Sadly the camera hasn't picked up the mica powder bubbles on the kraft card but trust me it looks really good.


Items used 

Blowing Bubbles stamp by Inkylicious
Ink dusters by Inkylicious
Distress inks in yellows and oranges, plus gathered twigs DI for the stamped image
Die cut label is design #26651 in silhouette studio glittered with silk glitter
Bubbles rubber stamp by Creative expressions
Mica powders
Ribbon
Silk card
Kraft card
Perfect medium ink pad
Silhouette machine with pen holder
Glossy Accents

Technique

I began by loading each colour at a time and blending them across the corners, leaving a panel running diagonally. Next stamp the image using gathered twig Distress Ink. Mat and layer the completed topper onto brown then white paper. I used a piece of white paper and coloured the edges with gathered twigs to match the colours I used for the image. I did this with the larger matting an layering later on.  One your piece of kraft card stamp the bubbles background stamp in perfect medium or any other embossing ink. Dust with mica powders in yellows and oranges.
Finally mat and layer bubbles layer onto the 2 colours.
Finally using your silhouette put the sentiment into the deign on the software. Write it on your kraft card in black or brown ink, cut out the layers, add glitter to the thin border layer and mount both onto the card. 
Finally add glossy accents to the bubbles blown by the child and allow to dry.

Thanks once again for joining me and I'll see you again soon,
Hugs
H xxx


1 comments:

Sue Nicholson

Beautiful card and lovely design. Pleased to see you back to crafting missed you my friend x cheers sue x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails