CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 January 2013

I've been colouring!!!

Long time no see huh??

Today I needed to make a card for my Mum's friend and just had to use this new image by Sassy Cheryl called Better than a thousand words.


Coloured with copics
First Edition Summer breeze papers
Kanban light green textured mirri card
spellbinder butterfly circle
Sentment is stamped and by an american company but I can'r remember who.
Clouds made following my clouds tutorial
"waste" butterflies from the large circle fluttering around.

And guess what?? I'm going to enter it into the Sassy Cheryl challenge

Hugs
H xxx

7 comments:

Sassy Cheryl

How stinking adorable! Your coloring is beautiful. Such a gorgeous card. And might I just add that I LOVE the little butterflies. What a fabulous touch!
So glad that you played along in the Thinking of You challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!

jkreucher

Omgosh! this is cute as can be! your mum's friend is going to love getting this little beauty!
love the added butterflis and the lovely butterfly spellbinders shape, perfect show case for this darling little image! your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy

Dawn

aww, so sweet!
Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge

Trina

Hazel, I hope you have a great birthday! (I saw it was today on The Outlawz...)

Sue Nicholson

Hi H, Lovely to see you back, how things? Lovely card and layout cheers Sue N x

Tammy

Oh where have you been sweetie. I was getting rather worried. Sent you a card over christmas and emails too. Not heard a thing from you. I hope you are well. Hugs and Loves sent your way. xxx

Lady Bug Stampers

Your card is just beautiful. Love the image and the little butterflies. I found you on CMC Challenge and saw you wanted more followers so I am going to become your newest. My addy is www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com Hope you will come visit and join me as well.
Linda K.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails