CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Another Tuesday closer to Christmas and Gayle has drawn some amazing festive  images for you.


I'm so loving Teddy Bo skiing and whose that new bear trying to hide in the bottom corner.  I know he's been a hit with the DT girls and if you pop over to the Teddy Bo blog you can see just how versatile this cute guy can be.
Sorry to say I don't have a card to share with you today as I have been helping to organise my Niece's wedding.  Not a big problem except she is living in Devon, getting married here in the north west and she has only been able to come home twice this year!!  Add to that horrendous back pain and everything becomes twice as hard to do.
I'm hoping to get some crafting in this week but as Christmas comes closer we all know how hard it is to get some crafty time in and my back is still recovering so we shall see.
Big hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails