CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 November 2011

For My Wonderful Husband

On the 24th it was my wonderful Husband's birthday and this is the card I made for him.


This has got to be my most favourite Teddy Bo ever.  Its called TEDDYBOBEA_002, and can be found in the Teddy Bo shop under the bit's and bobs section.
I have coloured them with copic's.
Teddy Bo - E31, 33, 35, - B28, 29, 39
Teddy Bea - E50, 51, 53 - B000, 00, 02
The checker board paper was a gift.  I have layered it with Kanban textured blue mirri card.
The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.  The striped ribbon is from my stash and it's finished with 4 blue gems.
I would like to enter it into the following challenges :
Pink gem - monochromatic, not Christmas plus sentiment
Crafty Emma's store - special birthdays
Card making mamas - sentiments
Here come the boys - your special man
Hugs
H xx

8 comments:

Bettina L.

This is such a fab birthday card H;) You know I love Teddy Bo and you do them so well;) Love the fab colours and that checker paper as well. Hugs Bettina

June Nelson

This is gorgeous ims ure he will love it xxxxxxxxxx

Renee

This is adorable!! I love the kissing bears…so sweet!

Anonymous

'H'!! you've been very busy! I love your fab easel card and it's my favourite kind of card! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys Woo x

LAURA KANT

Absolutely fabulous! What a CUTIE! Love this image!

Hugs, Laura

Julie

Fabulous card - such a great image and perfectly coloured! Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges this week, Juliexx

Christine

Gorgeous B/day creation lovely colour combo & colouring..great take on the PG chall theme.

thanks for sharing at A Gem of a chall with us this time

smiles Christine x

Di

Aww what a cute card. Love the layout. Thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
Hugs Di
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails