CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 4 October 2011

A very EXCITING Teddy Bo Tuesday

To all my regular readers, seeing another Teddy Bo card will not be a surprise.  But this card is very special, as it's my very first Teddy Bo card as a member of the design team.  When I got the email off Gayle to ask me to join I did in fact SCREAM!! And ever since my tum has been doing somersaults every time I remember.
So here's what's new in the Teddy Bo store this week.


It's also time for a brand new challenge.  The challenge for the next two weeks is 
My Favourite Colours.

The card I have to share with you today. It doesn't follow the challenge, it's just to introduce me to the team and to you the super duper Teddy Bo fans.



The image I have chosen to use is Teddy Bo 138.
I coloured the main part of the image with my copic's and I then used prisma pencil to give him the dark shadow as if he is outside carol singing.  I'm not overly happy with how it has turned out as I'm still learning how to use my prisma's.  I added chalk for the glow of the candle and clear glitter pen for the flame itself, to give it some shine.  The papers are from the Dovecraft Noel stack and the gorjuss snowflake if from my Marianne die.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Sketch n stash - sketch, new image used
Emerald Fairy - punches and dies
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Bugaboo - anything goes
Pile it on - do it for fun
Hugs
H xx

16 comments:

Chrissie

What a fabulous card and such gorgeous colouring.
Congratulations on becoming a DT member for one of my favourite cuties (judging by this card I can see why you were chosen)
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Clairebears

Oh this is fantstic :0)
Welcome to Teddy Bo Towers!
Love Clariebears x

Mina

wwwoooohhhoooo H huge congrats so well deserved too...wow what stunning colouring...beautiful card and Im loving this new release
Mina xxx

Sue Nicholson

Exciting Teddy Bo, liking them more and more. Your cards gives us the inspiration cheers sue xx

Nela

Welcome to the Teddy Bo Team, Hazel!
Fabulous card!!
Hugs Nela

Daniele

awww so sweet, I just love these bears, great take on my sketch at Sketch n Stash this week
hugs and good luck
hugs

Kirsty

Hi congratulations looking forward to seeing your cards. I live the blue shadow such a great effect and the flame is so realistic. Your colouring is incredible! Kitty :D

Anonymous

A M A Z I N G!!!! Isn't enough to say really, but you so deserve this DT spot H!!! Congratulations, I'm so, so pleased for you. I must get my MoJo in gear and start using my TB images! Big Hugs Woo xxx

Lisa Cornwall

Many Many congratulations on becoming a DT member. x

Sue Nicholson

PS: Very special congratulations on the DT post for Teddy Bo.
Cheers
Sue xx

Nela

Super cute card,
thanks for joining in with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden!
Hugs Nela (once again I :)

Jules

Gorgeous card Thanks for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden xx
Congrats on the DT Spot..

~@ngie~

awwwww I LOVE IT!!! what a fantastic card... I just love everything about it :)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Helen

Awww....so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ

Such a CUTE card!!! CONGRATS on the DT!!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!

Anita Bownds

wow lovely card..
thanks for joining in on the emerald faeries challenge good luck Hugz Anita..XX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails