CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 February 2011

Lili of the Valley 60th Birthday Card

I was asked to make a 60th birthday card so I decided to use colours that I rarely use, yellow and orange.
The card has took me about 2 hours as I struggled to to an a5 sized card as I'm so used to doing 14cm square cards.  My reward for using my least favourite colours was I used some of my scrummy  Bo Bunny paper.
Here's my card:


The cute little girl is called Rosie with presents from Lili of the Valley.
She is coloured with copics, with a little sparkle from glamour dust and a sakura clear stardust pen.
The sentiment is printed from my pc (can't wait til I get my cri-kits pens).
Both are mounted on yellow textured card stock and then I used versa magic chalk ink in thatched straw to blend around the edges. The swirly corner bits are from a set of Christmas spellbinder shapabilities.  The ones on the sentiments are the cut-outs from the ones around the image.  The PP is Bo Bunny flutter butter honey and the strip across the middle is an off-cut from my scraps.  The card is finished with Anita's glitteration gold glittered strips.
Thanks for stopping by, I'm off for a good old blog-hop while hubby watches the footy,
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails