CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 December 2010

The clipart fairy

The other whilst shopping on bury market I bought a cd rom from the craft stall.
I don't normally use cd roms but loved the Christmas examples they had on show so thought I'd give it a try.
Well I love this cd and can't help but keep making more and more cards from it.
This is the cd I bought, Book a easel cd.
If you go to this page  you can see lots of examples of the cards you can make from the cd.
Some are ready to print and others are interactive so you can add names, photos or other clipart images.

I think this is my favourite card so far


I forgot to take a photo of my completed card so this one is off her website.
Also if like you love digi stamps then check her out here, they are also the cheapest I have seen.

Antway, hope you are all on the way to being ready for Christmas, I'm not 
H xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails