CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 13 November 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge 73 and a Blog Hop

Challenge 73 and a Blog Hop

This weeks theme over on the Lili of the Valley challenge blog the theme this week is "Anything Goes", as long as you use a lili of the valley image.  They are also having a blog hop to celebrate the launch of their new stamps which went on sale on Friday.  I must have been one of the first to place my order as I really wanted their new sentiment circles stamps and a few of the new girl images, so my order was placed at about 1am Friday morning.
This morning  I received a lovely parcel from my good friend Marion from Greece.  She sent me some foiled sentiments and some gorgeous charms amongst other things.  
I knew I had to start playing straight away and decided to use them on a wedding card I needed to get done for another good friend who is getting married next Saturday.



The image I have used is called Wedding Couple.  They are coloured with a mix of promarkers and copic ciao's.  The patterned paper is from papermania.  The white glittered card has been punched with my Martha Stewart double loop punch.
The card is finished off with 3 card candy and  Marion's foiled sentiment and charm.

This image is the first one I have coloured with my copic ciao's.  I found them very easy to use and I thought they blend easier than promarkers.
Tomorrow I go on my Introduction to copic ciao's run by Stamps and Memories.
I will hopefully do a full review of my day tomorrow.
Now nip on over to Lili of the Valley and check out their wonderful new stamps,
Hugs
H xx

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails